Are you an ambitious, self- driven individual looking for a stepping stone into a management role? If so, then come and join us at Epsom Garage as Staff Manager.
The staff manager is a key member of the management team within the garage making a valuable contribution to the garage’s performance and supporting the welfare of our operational staff.
As staff manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing staffs’ absence and attendance levels (including holidays and sickness)
• Ensuring staff meet the garage’s KPIs and targets
• You will manage the full lifecycle of our drivers
• You will ensure all drivers are fully inducted into the company and support them through their journey
To be considered for this position you should have:
• Experience of supervising staff
• Experience of working in the bus industry (this is an added advantage)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills which will enable you to build strong relationships with staff and also deal with conflict when it arises.
You should be proactive, organised and self-driven however; it will be your strong people management skills that will set you apart. You will also have proficient computer skills and be capable of working in a target driven environment.
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements for this role. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the recruitment team at the following email address email@example.com